27 Jun My New Cookbook- Up Your Veggies: Flexitarian Recipes for the Whole Family
I am SO excited to reveal my 10th cookbook that is will be published on October 3, 2023 titled, Up Your Veggies: Flexitarian Recipes for the Whole Family. You can read more about the book below and check out some recipe photos from the cookbook. Stay tuned as I will start giving you a sneak peek of some of the recipes and I will also have a release giveaway!
About the Book
Whether you’re a vegetarian, flexitarian or just looking to eat more plants, this book’s for you. Up Your Veggies is designed to help overcome popular barriers like taste, cost and time in order to eat more vegetables, which can help provide your body with the nutrition it needs to thrive and lower the risk of chronic diseases. In this cookbook, you will find 100 delicious plant-forward recipes that can personalized to your liking, making it perfect for families, individuals on a restricted diet, or anyone who wants to eat healthier without overhauling their lifestyle.
A few of the recipes in this cookbook include:
Speedy Vegetable Soup
Kale and Sweet Potato Salad with Shredded Chicken
Poached Egg Superfood Bowl
Did you know:
- In the U.S., only 1 in 10 adults meet the daily recommended vegetable intake while in Canada it’s just 3 in 10 adults.
- I wrote this book to make increasing daily vegetable servings both easy and fun.
- This book is for people who are looking for a way to up their veggies while not giving up meat.
- Flexitarian and/or plant-forward diets continue to trend upwards as people transition from restrictive diets.
- This book shows you how to incorporate easily accessible vegetables without increasing costs or food waste.
Stay tuned as I will share a few recipes from my new cookbook as we get closer to launch date on October 3rd!
*Note: If you’d like to get in touch with me for book signings or other collaborations, please email me directly email@example.com